Ma Deuce Gunner

Ma Deuce Gunner

PROTECTING FREEDOM.....HALF AN INCH AT A TIME.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

The wife and I are off to Honolulu to visit my parents for Thanksgiving. Enjoy your holiday with your family, and remember that God is the whole impetus behind everything you are thankful for this holiday season.

I am thankful most of all to be home with my family. I am so thankful for God protecting me while I was in harm's way. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday.


Stay tuned for photos of the MDG vacation to Hawaii!!!



El Capitain... this one's for you...COWABUNGA!!!!!!!!!!!

9 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger El Capitan said...

Mahalo MDG! Watch out for those Gremmys. Hope you hit the pocket, and don't get Maytagged up on Ehukai Beach. You and the Surf Betty have a blast.

Ahh, yes I miss the good old days.

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Melinda said...

Have a terrific time in Hawaii! Would love to make a return trip myself someday.

So glad you're able to spend your holiday with those who love you best and missed you most. :)

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Allison said...

That's awesome. I hope you have a great time and enjoyed your Thanksgiving.

I knew El Capitan would love that one ;)

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Fermina Daza said...

Holler if you need directions/restaurant suggestions/etc. We're here and we're always willing to help out!


- hfs

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger The Patriot said...

Wow... is that you in the pic.? :) Have fun!!!

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Michael said...

HF6-

I lived here for 4 years in High School, so I know my way around, but is there any good 'fusion' restaurants that you know of??

Patriot15 -

Nope, not me surfing...I am not that good...I can barely stand up...I am going diving, though.

 
At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're getting to visit family in Hawaii. What a way to get Iraq out of your system! Talk about opposite extremes! I was stationed there for three years; it was rough duty, but someone had to do it... Hope you get to spend plenty of time there. I'm still giving thanks for your safe return, too. Best regards.

 
At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ALOHA!!

 
At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're having a great time MDG, you deserve it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home