Ma Deuce Gunner

Ma Deuce Gunner

PROTECTING FREEDOM.....HALF AN INCH AT A TIME.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Hate Comments

Ok, I really don't care who is posting the hate mail, under "Anonymous" and "Hammer". Know this:

You will not stop me from writing.

I know where it is coming from. Because of the ambiguity of our server, I cannot pinpoint the exact user, but I know where it is coming from. I have the ability to look up the ISP of my visitors.

I know you live in the same building with me. Be a MAN and talk to me face to face, rather than hide behind an "anonymous" tag. You call me a coward and a sissy, but you can't even talk to me in person. That sounds like the pot calling the kettle black.

Also, my young child relatives read this site, so I would appreciate it if you would refrain from swearing.

And make sure that you can understand what I write before you criticize. Read, assimilate the info, then comment. You have really made yourself look like an idiot by making the comments you do. Attention to detail.

Oh, and if you want to be a leader, your actions and words show your immaturity. If you do not have the gumption to let yourself be known to me, you are the one who does not have what it takes.

I do not proclaim to be the hero. I do not proclaim to be a super-soldier. I am not SF, I am no Ranger, and I know it. Do not confuse yourself.

MDG

8 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger Andrew said...

Hey MDG,Ihad the same problem, anonymous commenters posting immature stuff on my site. Don't sweat it. I like your site, keep up the godd work. Also, thanks for protecting the US.

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger DangerGirl said...

I posted this elsewhere...but let me repost it here...to make sure that coward gets the message:

Well well well...what a man you AREN"T mr Anonymous.(The latter not the first one)

Your lack of education is showing since your sentence structure is worse than that of a five yr old kid.

Just like the muj, you hide while flinging insults at MDG and me. What a freaking coward you are. Let's see if you have the cahonas you were born with...no doubt very small. Come out and take me on "Mano a Huntress" IF you dare...that way I can eviscerate you in a battle of intellect (of which little you possess)

I warn you tho....when I'm done with eviscerating you ..only CSI will be able to identify what's left!

MDG has got more guts, more intelligence and more decency than you will ever have.

You made the first move and attacked me for no reason. You may be in Iraq right now..but your a coward..so since you started this war between us....BRING IT ON!

Trust me....taking on the muj will be far less painful!

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger El Capitan said...

MDG,
I think Huntress said it all. Keep up the good work, and don't let these cowards dismay you.

They need to leave you alone and get their own blog going if they really want to share their 5yr old mentality with the world.

Some people just lack intelligence, maturity, and cajones.

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Yarbz said...

I have had anon commenters. They are like a fly at the summer picnic. Just ignore them and enjoy doing what you do. Delete their comment without comment and completely ignore. They will go buzz someone else... They are only trying to get under your skin.

Wouldn't it be funny it this coward anon guy was an Iraqi insurgent and one day you, completely anonymously and unknowingly, deuced him!!!!

 
At 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Its amazing how immature people can be. This guy is old enough to be in the military?? MDG posted this guys not in a position of leadership and lets pray he never is! Thanks for standing up to that MDG - we enjoy reading your work! :)

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Don't let 'em get ya down. It's like a bad itch...if you start scratching, it'll just get worse.

Ignore 'em. If they want to hide behind anonymous, they don't count. Your blog is great, and an enjoyable read. Don't let anyone tell you different.

 
At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - and most fools do."
-Dale Carnegie

and another....

"When dealing with people, let us remember that we are not dealing with creatures of logic. We are dealing with creatures of emotion, creatures bustling with prejudices and motivated by pride and vanity."

MDG, I'm enjoying the blog and looking forward to you getting home so that we can play some golf (granted, your blog posts run the risk of being much less interesting, falling along the lines of "I got my golf cart high-centered the other day,"). Anyway, take it easy and keep posting.

-Pat

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Leigh Blackall said...

Hi mdg,

I think you can change the settings on your blogspot to exclude comments from anonymous users. Some people are not, or do not want to become members of blogger, so they then have to post anonymously, of course they can also choose to be anon.

Anyway, thanks for keeping the blog - I don't agree with much you write, but I appreciate your efforts to do so. Thanks. Am looking for a post you may or may not have made that questions the US action in Iraq...?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home