Ma Deuce Gunner

Ma Deuce Gunner

PROTECTING FREEDOM.....HALF AN INCH AT A TIME.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Read This... it deserves to be read

I have Blogrolled a teenage girl from Nebraska who posts under the name "thepatriot14." Her name is Jennifer. If you click on the link that says "An American Youth with Her Head on Straight" you can read her blog.

I really enjoyed this post about "Why We are at War." I can't believe she is 14. (I think she is 14, just a guess, from her screen name.) Her writing is good, and her ability to elucidate her thoughts belies her age. I am VERY impressed with her blog. It is one of my daily reads.

SCOUTS OUT

MDG

8 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your post about my sister. She is thrilled; You made her day. She really is 14.
We both read your blog- keep up the good posts!
E.D.

 
At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PFC. Christy in her story gives the lady more praise versus others because she has nothing, nobody, and helps them as informant.

That's bogus. The others she mentions have families, homes, jobs, at stake to be burned to the ground. These people deserve more praise than the old lady.

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger The Patriot said...

hey I just read all your comments today; I think blogger wouldn't let me see them all. anyway what my sister said is true; I can't believe what you said about me. it's an honor to have the Ma Deuce Gunner blogroll me! Thanks!

And I don't think tofu pollutes the cheese cake; have you ever tried it?

Thanks again and god bless you for your service!

Wow...

 
At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hadn't linked to this site before, but really enjoyed it. Thanks for the positive message Jennifer!

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger devildog6771 said...

MDG, I checked out Jenny's site. It is a really great site. It was so great odf you to take time to encourage her. By the way, what does "Blog Roll" mean? I see it all the time but have no idea what it means.

 
At 4:27 AM, Blogger Michael said...

A blogroll is a list of blogs...my blogroll is my list of daily reads, and other blogs I enjoy the most.

 
At 4:30 AM, Blogger Michael said...

Johnson...You are right...sort of. Old Lady Time has not a lot of materialistic things to lose. But she put her life and her freedom at risk.

Ask yourself...which is more important??

 
At 4:31 AM, Blogger Michael said...

Oh, and Christy is a guy. Its his last name.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home