Ma Deuce Gunner

Ma Deuce Gunner

PROTECTING FREEDOM.....HALF AN INCH AT A TIME.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I do not know if I possess the words to describe my feelings right now. I will try to articulate, but know as you read my words, pure, sheer, intense, bold, naked anger seethes through every letter.



Terror. In true form.

If any photo from this campaign evokes more emotion from my heart, I have not seen it. I have not been angrier at my enemy than today. I have heard of children being killed. I have interacted with the children. I love seeing the kids. They always smile, shake our hands, and embrace us.

Let this photo be a message to the world. We are not here to opress. We are not here to occupy or steal oil, we are here to stop this from happening.

2 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of the local newspapers has a columnist who is of the very, very liberal variety. He just came back from a week (wow) in Iraq and wrote a piece about how he "respected" the troops, but just didn't understand what we are doing there. I'm sure he is right. So I emailed him this photo to help. Thanks so very much MDG. The photo won't get any MSM attention, but for those of us who care, it means a lot.

 
At 5:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Todd's right - there is so much emotion in that picture. I cried when I saw it. My heart breaks for those children. Childhood should be a time of fun and innocence...not this. Thank you for the sacrifices you're making for these people.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home