Ma Deuce Gunner

Ma Deuce Gunner

PROTECTING FREEDOM.....HALF AN INCH AT A TIME.

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Ok, first off, I haven't been posting because there hasn't been a whole lot to write about lately. The funny thing is, I whined about doing the same mission over and over, and the next day we went on a sweet mission, and got to see and do some pretty cool stuff. I can't divluge the nature of the mission, just that it was a nice change of pace. Oh, and I guess I can say that it was GREAT to see some of the bad guys get caught and go to jail. I guess you get what you ask for if you blog it. Sooo...lemme try this...my lack of 10 million dollars is really bugging me. Let's see if it works.

BTW, Jean-Paul Borda, of The National Guard Experience blogrolled me. I shall be doing the same here. Go hit him up, he's a good read, but I must insert a slight language warning, it can be a bit coarse at times. Thanks, JP.

So did SarahK of Mountaineer Musings. She is my Blog-mommy, but hasn't publically promulgated the fact. I am in her blogfamily blogroll, so she has kinda halfway put it out, but maybe if I bug her enough, she will write a post about it. And she made me really jealous by writing about having a mango smoothie. Nothing makes me hungrier than anything mango. We got some really crappy ones in the DFAC here a while back, frozen while unripe, shipped, and defrosted and served. Bleccccchhh!!

John Schroeder Blogotional of wrote some very nice words about me and my wife here. He has some great Christian oriented content. If you are so inclined, go read.

I have another interview post coming soon, answering the questions that were left in the comments of "The Straight Word...Straight from an Iraqi Citizen, PART 3 (Finale) here. Just gotta find time to decipher my chicken scratch pencil marks and transcribe them here. Look for it in the next few days.

SCOUTS OUT!!!

MDG.......OUT!!!

2 Comments:

At 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We were wondering what you were up to. Glad you had a successful mission and are back....missed you. Hey, the line about blogging about 10M was funny, got a big LOL outta me.

Hey, when you get home, we'll make sure there will be plenty of mango smoothies for you to enjoy. In the meantime, keep up the good work.

We especially appreciated the comment from John Schroeder.

Looking forward to Part 3 of the interview.

Praising the Lord for answered prayers concerning you and your unit.

 
At 7:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just yesterday I made you a special treat with mangoes that I will be sending you in a few days. Not a mango smoothie, but it'll have to do for now. I love you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home