Ma Deuce Gunner

Ma Deuce Gunner

PROTECTING FREEDOM.....HALF AN INCH AT A TIME.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

On a Lighter Note

Here I am, sitting on an old Iraqi AAA (Anti-Aircraft Artillery) piece on our FOB. It reminded me of when I was a kid, going to the airshows and the Armed Forces Day celebrations and climbing all over the military equipment. Bact then, all the stuff was really big compared to me, but this thing had a tiny little seat that looked like it was built for a five year old.

I do not know the make and model, but I believe it is a Russian built 23mm cannon.



Until Later....

SCOUTS OUT.

MDG.....OUT!!

2 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Blogger The Patriot said...

you look uncomfortable...

 
At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brought back good memories, thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home