Ma Deuce Gunner

Ma Deuce Gunner

PROTECTING FREEDOM.....HALF AN INCH AT A TIME.

Monday, May 02, 2005

Pete Hooked Me Up...

Pete, one of my old platoon mates, and one of my best friends, has hosted my interview on NPR for me. He cut out the guy at the end, both for brevity and bandwidth considerations. It should be now MUCH easier for you all to hear.

Plus, you all should read his other posts. Pete is one of the smartest guys I know. He is also one of my closest friends. He has some VERY good posts regarding the political environment in the US. His site can be found at peterclute.com. Check it out.

2 Comments:

At 6:12 AM, Blogger Florida Bill said...

I heard your story on NPR yesterday and loved it. Congrats on doing a fine job! Come Visit www.juggernuts.com where we have you prominently (and proudly) linked.

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Firepower 5 - Godspeed we Love You said...

Michael,

Just wanted to clear things up a bit after I re-read my post again (I was pretty pissed when I wrote it). I think you did a great job with the interview, it didn't sound like you let them lead you anywhere you didn't want to go. Pretty sure that's why they used yours as a set up for Hartley.

Kudos, Brother, keep up the good words and stay safe.

FP5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home