Ma Deuce Gunner

Ma Deuce Gunner

PROTECTING FREEDOM.....HALF AN INCH AT A TIME.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Thanks, Blackfive....

Matt, of Blackfive.net was on MSNBC along with Buzz Patterson, discussing Milblogs. Blackfive mentioned my blog, much to my overjoyed surprise. Trey at Jackson's Junction has hosted the video here. Buzz mentioned me also. They both did an EXCELLENT job in the interview. Good show, men, good show.

I am sincerely honored to be thought of to be worthy of their mention on TV. Thanks guys, you have done me a wonderful service. Blackfive...I owe ya a beer or twelve. Thanks go out also to Trey, for hosting the video, and to my readers, who I will do my best not to disappoint.

SCOUTS OUT!!!

MDG

2 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger The Patriot said...

oh wow that is so cool; you're right next to Mudville gazette!!! Really cool. That's great. Wish I could have seen it on the news!

 
At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, your uncle doug showed the videos to me- & you'd better believe i was bragging to my friends at school about my amazing cousin informing the world on his blog ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home