Ma Deuce Gunner

Ma Deuce Gunner

PROTECTING FREEDOM.....HALF AN INCH AT A TIME.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

"And the links just keep on a-comin"

IEDs in Iraq: Winds of Change

Phil Carter of The Intel Dump has been re-activated with the 101st ABN DIV. Good luck, Phil... I will be glad to see ya'll when you get here; that means I am heading home!!

John Schroeder of Blogotional has this about the current defamation being carried out in today's MSM. Go read.

Patrick al-Kafir of Clarity and Resolve has a piece about a senior terrorist being captured here. In fact, go read all his stuff. All.

As always, visit the MDG blogroll for more great brain-food.

SCOUTS OUT!!!

MDG....OUT.

2 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Blogger devildog6771 said...

Thanks for all the updates and such.
Take care and God Bless.

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger The Patriot said...

it is SO great you're coming home soon and I'm happy for you... but you can't leave until you get my box! I feel so bad I didn't send it sooner... I am going to send it tomorrow.

God bless!

(so when exactly are you leaving?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home