Ma Deuce Gunner

Ma Deuce Gunner

PROTECTING FREEDOM.....HALF AN INCH AT A TIME.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Castpost

I recently opened a CastPost Media Blog, which allows users to host video and audio for free. Go check it out.

Here is my site: http://www.madeucegunners.castpost.com

I only have a short video of a bunch of little kids chasing my HMMWV. There will be more to come when I get home from leave. Two days....and I am OUTTA HERE...for a while, at least.

SCOUTS OUT!!!!!!!!!


MDG...OUT.

6 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Blogger GunnNutt said...

Its great to hear you're getting a "vacation"! I hope your down time is wonderful and stress-free.

 
At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to tell you how much I have enjoyed your blog. My brother-in-law is at Warrior with the 116th also. It makes me feel a little connected to what is going on there. I thank you for your sacrifice for our country. You all have many, many prayers being said for you. The admiration and pride we feel towards all of you is immense. Enjoy your time at home. brother-in-law gets leave the 8th of Aug!!!

 
At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the video! They are so cute. SO EXCITED for you to get home!! I love you

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Melinda said...

Enjoying your blog very much. So glad you will be reunited with your family & friends soon...nothing like a little "vacation" to recharge the batteries. :)

 
At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for your service MDG!!!!! I am also sooooooo appreciate of you posting video of kids being kids. I get so very tired of all of the rotten stuff that the main stream new media chooses to post. What a breath of fresh air. Thanks. Also, have a wonderful time on your leave. I am sure that there are lots of hugs/kisses waiting for you.
Thank You & Best Regards,
Jon

 
At 1:58 AM, Anonymous Bajaj said...

Grreat post thankyou

 

Post a Comment

<< Home