Ma Deuce Gunner

Ma Deuce Gunner

PROTECTING FREEDOM.....HALF AN INCH AT A TIME.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Another Blogger Meeting

On the afternoon of the 22nd, I went over and met with Caelestis. I enjoyed meeting him, and we had a great conversation.

Caelestis is a VERY well learned and intelligent guy. He spent time in the Army, and now works as a contractor for the Army. He and I talked for almost an hour, and I learned A LOT from him in that short amount of time. He has some very good posts about the referendum, here and here. Go read.

We arranged to meet again today for lunch, but I didn't see him in the chow hall. So, Caelestis, same time tomorrow, buddy...hope ya can make it...and if the ASAS is too much trouble, I have ammo...

Grey Eagle was there, though, and we ate together. It was nice to sit down and chat with not the same guys you have been eating chow with for the last 18 months. Nothin against my platoon-mates, but new conversation is always welcome. I forgot my camera, but she had conducted her meeting PCI, so we were able to get a picture...which as soon as she emails me, I will post. She will probably do the same, when she gets access to the internet like I do.

These two are two of my favorite bloggers, so it is really amazing that I have been able to meet them, much less in Iraq, and less than two weeks apart. I guess I REALLY have to get to putting the new "Bloggers I have Met" coulumn.

SCOUTS OUT!!!


MDG...OUT.

2 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ma Deuce Gunner, damn, you still in country?? Hey, I had to take down my blog "Hooah.net" for personal reasons but started http://milblogging.com which indexes all the milblogs around the world. You're in the Top 100, but you need to get your faithful readers over there to register and vote for your blog. That, or submit sites that might be missing. I'll buy you a beer when you get back so you can add me to your list.

 
At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice, cozy place you got here :)..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home