Ma Deuce Gunner

Ma Deuce Gunner

PROTECTING FREEDOM.....HALF AN INCH AT A TIME.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

2005 Milbloggies

JP Borda, formerly of thenationalguardexperience.blogspot.com and hooah.net has now opened milblogging.com, an index of Mil-Blogs. It is a great resource to finding milblogs.

He is hosting the 2005 MILBLOGGIES, a reader driven survey of the best milblogs of 2005.

This site is listed, and has been in and out of the top ten since the inception of milblogging.com. So, go over and vote.

Matty O'Blackfive occupies the top spot by a wide margin, and I doubt I have the clout to unseat him, but lets give him a run for his money. B5 is a friend and a blog-mentor to me, so a little friendlly competition is in order.

If, perchance I do win an award, any monetary prize will be donated to either Project Valour IT or OP Iraqi Children, and I will leave the decision up to you guys.

Soooo, go and vote, will ya??

SCOUTS OUT!!!

MDG...OUT.

4 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Blogger El Capitan said...

You're right. It's a good site for a Milblog index. I've been hovering between 13th and 19th place for a while. Not sure why since there are so many other better sites out there. This site should at least be in the top 5. I'll go throw my vote in.

FYI Welcome home. How's the adjustment phase going?

 
At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/paul-rieckhoff/a-letter-from-ramadii-_b_11050.html

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger The Patriot said...

I don't know about you guys, but I'm voting for the best milblogger ever!

*hint* *hint*

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger GunnNutt said...

Too bad JP won't let us vote more than once. Darned inconvenient accurate balloting!

Happy Thanksgiving MDG & MDG Wife!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home