Jen, my blog-daughter, over at Jennifer's Musings
tagged me yesterday...so here goes...
Seven things I want to do before I die:
1. Make it back to the US
2. Raise a family
3. Be the best husband I can
4. Finish my college education
5. Visit Europe again
6. Own my own home
7. Shoot a trophy Elk, Deer and Moose
Seven things I can do:
1. wiggle my ears
2. Use Chopsticks
3. Make a excellent ROCKIN meal of biscuits and gravy
4. I'm pretty good at HALO 2
5. Make a pair of black leather boots SHINE like you wouldn't believe
6. use a sewing machine
7. Completely dis-assemble and re-assemble an M4 Carbine in less than a minute.
Seven things I cannot do:
1. Dance without embarrasing myself
2. Draw or Paint (I am an not artistic, I can't even get crayons right)
3. Roll my tongue
4. Understand liberalism
5. Get my dirty socks into the hamper (It's physically impossible for me to accomplish)
6. make an over-easy egg, I always break the yolk...
7. ...or a pot-roast, for that matter...i DESTROYED a piece of meat once...
Seven things I say a lot :
1. "Dude, Seriously.."
2. Right on
4. I can't wait to get out of this country (Iraq)
5. I miss my wife.
6. Donkey, SHUT UP!!(inside joke)
7. (quietly)"Lord, give me strength, protect me and my men, keep your hand over me, help me vanquish my enemy and give me peice of mind to make good decisions. Amen"
Seven things I find attractive in a female:
1. My wife, everything about her!!!!
2. (see above)
3. (see above)
4. (see above)
5. (see above)
6. (see above)
7. (see above)
Seven… celebrity crushes? Who came up with that one?
1. None, really..
2. Seriously. (see above in 'things I say a lot')
3. I am not star-struck...
5. I have the woman I want...
6. and it is not fair to her...
7. ...But my wife would laugh and say "Lila McCann"
Seven people I feel like bugging:
1. El Capitan
3. Sgt. B
5. Mustang 23
7. Peter Clute